Why choose Brisbane?
- Brisbane is the Capital of Queensland (the Sunshine State).
- Population of approximately 1.5 million people.
- Safe and friendly city.
- Free from pollution.
- Experiences in a sub-tropical climate.
- Lower cost of living than the other major capital cities of Australia.
- Accommodation, food and fares are less expensive.
- One hour from famous Gold Coast Beaches.
What is the Weather like in Brisbane?
- The summer is very hot (sometimes more than 30o Celcius).
- Bring light casual clothing.
- You should also bring swimwear as you may wish to visit the wonderful beaches at both the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast areas on weekends.
- During the winter months (June, July and August) it can be very cool in the mornings and evenings, so bring a jacket or a light coat.
|Average Brisbane Temperatures (oC)|